Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings :-
‘We, Us, Our’ – Shore Laminates Ltd
Registered Office: Friarton Bridge Park, Perth, PH2 8DD
‘You, Your’ – The Customer/Consumer
‘Contract’ – Means any order of goods by the Customer that is accepted by Us.
‘Goods’ – Any Goods forming the subject of a Contract including parts of, or materials incorporated in, them as more particularly described upon this Website.
‘Website’ – Our Website, the address of which is : www.wetwall.com
2. Contact Details
Shore Laminates Ltd. Friarton Bridge Park, Perth, PH2 8DD, Tel: 01738 494989 Fax: 01738 494988
3. Prices and Payment
1. The Price of the Goods is set out on the Website and on the confirmation of order. The price is in Great Britain Pounds Sterling and includes all taxes or other duties due, including Value Added Tax.
2. Pricing Errors: In the event that there is a misprint or pricing error on the website then Shore Laminates will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
4. Delivery Charges
1. Delivery to UK mainland addresses will be charged at £40 per delivery.
2. Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some delivery services are either extended by 2 working days, or in some instances not available at all.
3. We are able to delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses, addition charges will apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for price prior to placing order.
5. Order Process
1. When you complete your personal details and select the Goods that you wish to purchase and submit them to us, you are offering to purchase the Goods at the price shown on the Website subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Contract for the sale of the Goods by us to you is completed when we send you our confirmation of despatch by email.
3. In order to buy Goods from us through this Website you must be at least 18 years old. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse to complete a contract for the sale of Goods to you.
6. Cancellation of Order
1. Orders can be cancelled by emailing email@example.com We will respond to your request by email and confirm that your order has been cancelled or has already been despatched. If you do not receive an email from us, then your order has not been cancelled.
2. Orders that are cancelled after despatch by us are subject to the delivery and restocking charges.
7. Delivery Schedule
1. Delivery times vary according to your location and the day/time your order is received, our normal delivery schedule is 3-5 working days from recipient of order.
2. Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
3. If after receiving your order it is determined that your item is not in stock, You will be emailed with the option to either cancel or wait for the stock to be available.
4. You will be emailed or telephoned the day before your goods are due to be delivered with details / tracking information for your goods.
5. Goods can only be delivered to the customer’s address (they cannot be left with a neighbour) and must be checked and signed for. If the delivery is to a communal building like a block of flats, please note that the driver may require help unloading. The Carrier may also ask to see identification before leaving the goods, (to protect us from Credit Card fraud), It is also a requirement that the person receiving the goods is over 18 years old.
6. Heavy and bulky items may require assistance by the driver to off load them from the vehicle. This assistance will be required from the customer.
7. For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, items can only be delivered to the exterior of a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location. We will not provide any unpacking, installation or fitting services upon delivery.
8. Do not book any installers until the goods have been received and checked for damage or shortages by you. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason.
8. Delivery & Acceptance
1. As soon as the goods have been delivered and signed for, they will become your responsibility. Any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect items must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery and returned with the driver.
2. Signing for goods “unchecked” will signify that you have accepted that the goods have been received in good condition and are undamaged.
3. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods you must:
i) Write your comments on the Consignment Note and return them with the driver.
ii) Inform Shore Laminates Ltd within 24 hours.
4. If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the packages against the delivery note – DO NOT ACCEPT THEM – and inform us immediately. If you are using a representative to sign for the goods on your behalf, please ensure that they follow these instructions and carefully examine all the packages.
5. Within 24 hours you agree to open all the boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage or shortages and inform us accordingly.
Note: Failure to be available for the receipt of a delivery will incur an additional redelivery charge
6. Prior to installation, the protective film (where present) must be completely removed and the following checks carried out and any queries reported. Claims of this nature will not be covered once the panels have been fitted.
– All products have arrived in good condition.
– Flaws or defects in laminate.
– Colour shade matching and sheen levels between all panels and profiles.
– If panels are to be received by a third party tradesman – colours must be approved by the end user prior to installation.
9. Returns & Refunds Policy
1. If you are not satisfied with the order or you have changed your mind, you may return it within seven days of delivery for a full refund minus the restocking charges (re-stocking charge 25% of order value). We will exchange or refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition and packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in a re-sellable condition in order to be refunded.
2. They should be well packed and returned with your original invoice
3. Return collections can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a deduction will be made from the credit where special courier charges are applicable. These will be advised prior to arrangement of the collection.
4. Please do not write on or damage the original packaging as this will render the package un-sellable, and you will not be refunded.
5. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure (or your agents) to check the packages and notify us of any shortages within 24 hours of the delivery.
Please follow the above instructions carefully, Shore Laminates limited will not accept and refund for faulty damaged or missing items unless the all above requirements have been satisfied.
1. Upon return of the faulty or damaged items we will exchange the product or issue a full refund including delivery charges within 28 days.
2. Products returned, will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge plus the cost of any applicable transit charges for off mainland locations.
3. Please note that Your right to return Goods pursuant to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 does not apply in this contract.
10. Extent of Liability
1. We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the Website are described accurately. However, the descriptions of goods on the Website do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the Goods. You should ensure that the goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any warranty that the Goods, which you purchase from us, are suitable for your intended purpose.
2. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the Goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
3. We make every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access this Website. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this Website.
4. All goods must be installed in accordance with our installation instructions. Failure to comply with these instructions will invalidate any warrantee claims.